Most Viewed
well, HELLO 2019!
Alright, let's do a #throwback post yea? Feeling like doing a review of the post I had one year ago. Hello! (heyyyy) Well, since I've got a pretty nice blog layout now, it makes me want to blog more (laughs). I wanted to make a very nice blog with nice photos talking about how my life has been, graduating and being unemployed. However, I couldn't wait (laughs). (I still do think you have a pretty nice blog layout hehe but apparently I can see that you're not blogging more. What do you mean by you couldn't wait?) So, I'm going to the workforce soon. (you're now one year plus in workforce *pats on the back*) Time is passing way too fast. (it's still as fast) I want to slow down things and see things in a bigger picture. (you've seen Europe again haha) I guessed I'm too impatient at times. (you still are but I know you're trying your hardest not to) Having a boyfriend is not an easy feat for me. (getting easier but still quite los...
I've found that someone
Aries - someday someone will love you so much that they won't be able to stop themselves from waking you up in the morning when you are still sound asleep; someday they'll love you enough to let you sleep. Something I've read in 2015 and I believe I've found the person. Hi my dearest boyfriend and this is a post dedicated for you. Thank you for being with me for the past one year. Even though it's just a year, this journey is quite an unexpected roller-coaster ride. Despite how much others must have thought we are very loving (and yes I still think we are loving), we do have unbearable and terrible moments that made both of us bawl our eyes out. *trying my best not to cry while typing this out HAHAH it has been so long since I've write an emotional post or even a blog post HAHAH!* As you know, I'm not very good with expressing with words or neither am I a very good writer or had a good fluency in English, but here I am typing my heart ou...
